Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

12/29/11

A178318
We finally made it back to the animal shelter today to find a ton of loving dogs who need a home.  We didn't have much time today but we did walk 3 dogs and hold 4 puppies.  I learned today how the paperwork is handled at this shelter so I know which dogs are "safe" from EU and which dogs are not.  I also learned that puppies don't last long in a shelter because they get sick, so if they aren't adopted, they get EU'd.  So today my blog is about these puppies that were rescued today and desperately need a home by January 4th!  I also have posted about two wonderful dogs that have been at the shelter for a while and need a home.  Every dog we interacted today was so wonderful and sweet! Unfortunately we only had time to see dogs in one room because we paid so much attention to the dogs.  But it was wonderful, I learned a lot, and met some incredible companions.  Next on my list - figure out how to adopt these dogs myself as well!!

MONTGOMERY COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER

A176301 Madison

A177920

A178314

A178316

Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment